top of page

Stamp duty trap for mixed use properties

Stamp duty land tax (SDLT) rates differ depending on whether the land or building you’re buying is for business or residential use. A solicitor can handle the admin but what checks should you make to ensure you’re paying the right amount of SDLT?

For more information, contact us.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
bottom of page